How we protect and handle sensitive data
Fidesmo AB uses industry best practices to protect your personal information and card data.
- We will securely process and transmit your personal information including your Payment card information.
- If you create an account we will store personal information, such as your email. We will also send you notifications, unless you unsubscribe.
- Fidesmo AB cannot see your payment transactions, this data is not sent to our service.
Security in short
- Full payment card information is never stored in our system.
- We use hardware and software security to make sure sensitive information is sent securely, this includes your Payment card information. The data is encrypted from source to destination according to Payment Card Industry standards.
Personal Information Policy
Last updated: 2017-05-10
Fidesmo AB (“us”, “we”, or “our”) collects, shares and uses your personal information when you use Fidesmo products (the “Service”). By using the Service, you consent to our handling of your personal information.
What Personal Information
- Your name and contact information (e.g., email address, billing and shipping addresses).
- Payment card information which is sent to your card issuer, passing through our servers.
- Other service specific identification token (if you buy a service that uses an identification token).
- Device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Your Fidesmo account, if you choose to create one.
Who we might share the information with
- With banks that issued your cards for authentication and fraud prevention purposes.
- With affiliates and service providers, to facilitate customer services and improve Fidesmo services.
- As required by applicable law or regulation.
We may use your information
- To provide the Fidesmo service.
- To prevent and detect fraud and other misconduct.
- To inform you of Fidesmo services, deals, promotions, newsletters and service updates. You can unsubscribe from these notifications using the respective services settings.
- Analyze usage data to improve Fidesmo services.
How we protect your Personal Information
Fidesmo AB is committed to provide the best level of security possible to make sure that it’s safe for you to use our service. Please note that there is no guarantee that information that is sent over the internet does not leak, however, Fidesmo AB uses industry best practices to prevent this from happening.
Fidesmo AB services are developed and deployed according to Payment Card Industry standards. Our solution is PCI-DSS & PCI-CP compliant and we take every precaution to make sure your data is safe. Payment card information is never sent in clear text and strong encryption with hardware cryptographic key protections is used. Your full Payment card information is not stored and is used to transmit it to your Issuing bank.
Learn more about our certification here:
The PCI Security Standards Council https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/
Last updated: 2017-05-10
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: