Backend developers wanted at Fidesmo
Fidesmo is a technology startup building a platform to distribute contactless services to devices having secure chips. We want users to be able to have all their tickets, keys, payment credentials, and loyalty cards on the device they have selected, be it a smart watch, a bracelet or a card.
A growing number of service providers already offer their services through the Fidesmo platform: payment cards, access control, bitcoin management, IT security, event ticketing and car sharing, plus several more that are currently evaluating the solution. Finally, Fidesmo has produced its own device, the Fidesmo Card, and discussions are ongoing with manufacturers of wearable devices, chip implants and Bluetooth modules. Fidesmo is backed by a number of high-profile investors.
Fidesmo offers design resources, tutorials, code examples and a SDK in the Developer Portal. The Fidesmo app for Android is available from Google Play. Fidesmo also open sources important parts of its platform, one example is the Nordpol library for using NFC on Android.
You will be part of the team building Fidesmo’s highly scalable and fully reactive SaaS solution. We use Scala as our language of choice, and our solution is running on AWS and on our own PCI certified secure production environment. Our solution has to fulfill the Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements and you will be part of the team that will further develop it. Apart from the backend, you will have the opportunity to work with Java Card solutions running on Fidesmo enabled devices, and support the work on mobile clients.
- Have mad programming skills
- Are very interested in functional programming
- Love to develop yourself as well as your co-workers
- Like working in small, flexible teams
- Hate sloppy processes and love to automate everything
- Are comfortable with English as your everyday working language
Then you’ll love working at Fidesmo!
It's even better if you have experience with...
- Java Card
- Microservices architecture or service-oriented architecture
- Software security, vulnerability prevention & encryption
What we offer
We are a young company with a mission. We have a unique technology and we want to change the world by spreading it. You will be part of building that dream. On top of that we have:
- Offices in central Stockholm/Madrid
- Flexible working arrangements
- An exciting project in a very hot technology field!
Submit your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com